- Commercial Road
- NR19 1AE
- Tel: 01362 693029
- STATUS— Norfolk Scheme Training Practice
- SITES— 1 Semi-Urban/rural
- TRAINEE(S)— 1
- Practice Population— 10700
- PARTNERS 7 | NURSE PRACTITIONERS 1
- MEDICAL STUDENTS yes
- F2 Doctors 1
- DISPENSING no
- TRAINERS 1 | ASSOCIATE TRAINERS 1
- TRAINEE OWN ROOM yes
Come and join our happy practice
we can offer:
* Appreciative patients (yes, really!)
* Spacious, purpose-built premises
* Helpful, happy staff
* Good coffee!
* Passionate about caring for our 10,600 patients
* Enthusiastic SystmOne users
* Actively involved in research projects
* 20 minutes for the Norwich Southern Bypass
We are seven experienced, approachable GP partners. We meet daily for coffee, and to discuss issues we may have come across in our clinics. We try very hard to share the workload evenly. We operate by discussion and consensus and believe that our open approach is a great strength.
Our nurse team have particular clinical interest in diabetes and respiratory issues.
We have experienced, knowledgeable managers running our administration functions.
We work in close collaboration with four other mid Norfolk Practices on a number of projects for the benefit of the local population. We have regular meetings with the local Community Geriatrician and Dementia Specialist Nurse, and local community and Palliative Care Services.
If you want to learn more about us, please contact our Practice Manager Richard Hall to arrange an informal visit.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Dr Sabeena Foster - Trainer
Dr Jens Schweigart - Associate trainer